Hello Current/Former LanguageCorps Teachers!
Just a quick note to let you know that EF Education First in Cambridge, Massachusetts is hiring certified ESL teachers to teach adult learners online.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen divisions in educational travel, exchange programs, language schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. EF is an equal opportunities employer. We are located at 1 Education Street, Cambridge MA, 02141.
As the official language services provider for both the Beijing and Sochi Olympic Games, EF uses cutting edge technology to create a fundamentally better way of learning English. Teachers are provided with innovative, conversational lesson plans and teach online classes with a flexible schedule at any location of their choosing. Our small English classes are composed of adult learners from over 120 countries and take place twenty four hours a day. Peak hours are evenings and weekends.
- Native English speaker. Bilingual Portuguese or Russian skills are a plus.
- Experience in teaching, coaching, mentoring or demonstrated leadership skills.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support.
- Access to a personal computer, headset and solid internet connection.
- Availability to teach at least fifteen hours per week.
$10 to $12 per lesson; this is an independent contractor position.
Please contact Sean Daley email@example.com (617-619-1499) for more information or to apply.