- Complete our online Application Form.
- We will reply to your application within 24 hours.
- If you complete the application thoroughly, we can reserve your space in the course immediately.
- You may be asked to provide additional information if the application is not thoroughly completed, or there are other questions.
- For applicants from a non English speaking country, a brief interview over the phone with one of our Program Managers is required to determine your English fluency.
- When you are accepted into a TEFL Certification, you will be asked to confirm the start date and location you prefer after which we will send you your invoice. To secure your space in the program, we either require payment in full or a $500 deposit*. Please know that our programs do fill quickly and that spaces can be limited. We recommend that you apply for our programs 3-6 months in advance. Upon receipt of the deposit, we will send you an updated invoice and pre-departure information to assist you with your planning. The final balance of the program fee is due 30 days prior to the start date.
THAT’S IT! You’re on your way to an exciting teaching adventure abroad, as a LanguageCorps teacher!
*This deposit is deducted from the total program fee. Deposits are non refundable.