Want to Teach English in Vietnam?
Vietnam possesses one of the world's fastest-growing economies, yet it is home to some of Asia's most beautiful scenery. Divine beaches dot the coast, while inland the soaring mountains are often cloaked by dense, misty forests. The Vietnamese people are hard working and industrious, and at the same time strikingly friendly and optimistic. Demand for English teachers remains consistently strong, and program participants are regularly placed in paid teaching jobs in Vietnam.
Teaching English in Vietnam is not only incredibly rewarding, it's fun too!
Training & Certification
LanguageCorps offers the following Programs in Vietnam:
- TESOL Certification - includes a four-week TESOL Certification course, job placement assistance, two exciting weekend excursions, and Vietnamese Language and Cultural Awareness program
- TESOL Plus - includes everything in our TESOL Certification Program, plus housing during training, travel insurance, and additional amenities
- Flagship - includes everything in our TESOL Plus Program, as well as a full year of comprehensive medical insurance, Corps Advocate support, guaranteed job placement teaching English in Vietnam(see program description for details ) and more
- Volunteer - includes two weeks TESOL training, Vietnamese Language and Cultural training, six weeks volunteer experience and eight weeks housing
Click here to view a feature comparison and pricing for our programs in Vietnam.
Participants in all Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) begin their adventure at our training facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, before traveling to their destination country. This allows participants in all 5 programs to:
- Meet participants from other programs – extending their LanguageCorps network and making great contacts for future travel or vacations while teaching English in Vietnam
- Participate in our most popular excursion to Angkor Wat, as well as spending a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville in Cambodia
- Learn about the options for obtaining an advanced degree and receiving academic credit for LanguageCorps TESOL training
Following two weeks of joint training in Cambodia, Vietnam program participants travel to Ho Chi Minh City for in-country training and practice teaching at our training facility.
In addition to excursions to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville, additional excursions are offered throughout the year. Click here for a summary of the travel program currently offered in Asia.
The TESOL Certification Program Fee in Vietnam is US$1,750 US$1,650.
The TESOL Plus Program Fee in Vietnam is US$2,345 US$2,245.
The Flagship Program Fee in Vietnam is US$3,495 US$3,395.
All Program participants enjoy guaranteed job placement in the primary focus area. Pay varies depending on specific teaching assignment. Learn more about what you can earn in Job Prospects & Pay.
The Volunteer Program Fee in Vietnam is US$2,595.
You can extend the length of your stay for an additional $150 per week (including accommodations, insurance and other support services described above).
The Volunteer Plus option allows you to obtain your TESOL certification by participating in our full four-week TESOL Certification course. Click here for a description of the LanguageCorps TESOL Certification course. The Volunteer Plus Program fee in Vietnam is US$2,895.
The following are NOT included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport except as specified above, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.
The Flagship Job Guarantee - Vietnam
Following TESOL training, LanguageCorps offers three placement options for finding jobs to teach English in Vietnam:
1. Guaranteed job placement at a select school within our primary focus area of Ho Chi Minh City. Assistance included as needed and requested: resume development, scheduling interviews, transportation to interviews, job selection, school contracts, and housing.
2. Job-placement assistance in other areas. LanguageCorps staff/alumni living in popular areas are often available to assist you in finding a job.
3. Explore a new region of Vietnam, using the skills you learned in LanguageCorps training. You can create your own, unique experience teaching in Vietnam and trust that LanguageCorps advice and support are just a phone call away.
Are you ready to teach English in Vietnam? Email, call, or write us for more information - or apply now. Learn. Teach. Explore. Travel. Give Back. Get paid to teach English in Vietnam.