TESOL Plus Program, Cambodia
All Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Thailand, and Vietnam) feature the same TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification course and training methodology. Click here for details of the TESOL certification.
The TESOL Plus Program combines TESOL certification with a more comprehensive set of support services including accommodations and basic insurance.
The TESOL PlusProgram includes:
- Four-week TESOL Certification course
- Khmer Language and Cultural training
- Cell Phone for use during the training course ($75 fee for lost phone)
- 24/7 emergency support from LanguageCorps staff during your training
- Job placement assistance
- 3 day excursion to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- 3 day excursion to the beach resort town of Sihanoukville
- Welcome and Graduation dinners
- Airport pickup
- Tour of Phnom Penh
- Housing during training
- Daily transport to school during training
- 1-year enrollment in basic emergency travel insurance
- Re-entry package upon your return
The TESOL Plus Program Fee in Cambodia is US$2,395.
The following are NOT included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.