Flagship Program, Cambodia
All Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) feature the same TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification course and training methodology. Click here for details of the TESOL certification.
The FlagshipProgram includes:
- Four-week TESOL Certification course
- Khmer Language and Cultural training
- 3 day excursion to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- 3 day excursion to the beach resort town of Sihanoukville
- Welcome and Graduation dinners
- Airport pickup
- Tour of Phnom Penh
- Housing during training
- Daily transport to school during training
- US-based pre-departure support
- Guaranteed job placement and personalized placement support through your Corps Advocate
- Comprehensive medical insurance including basic travel protection and emergency political evacuation
- Cell phone throughout your stay
- Corps Advocate support throughout your stay
- Career-oriented re-entry package to help market your international teaching experience and enhance your resume
The Flagship Program Fee in Cambodia is US$3,495.
All Program participants enjoy guaranteed job placement in the primary focus area. Pay varies depending on specific teaching assignment. Learn more about what you can earn in Job Prospects & Pay.
The following are NOT included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.
The Flagship Job Guarantee - Cambodia
Following TESOL training, LanguageCorps offers three placement options for finding jobs to teach English in Cambodia:
1. Guaranteed job placement at a select school within our primary focus area of Phnom Penh. Assistance included as needed and requested: resume development, scheduling interviews, transportation to interviews, job selection, school contracts, and housing.
2. Job-placement assistance in other areas. LanguageCorps staff/alumni living in Sihanoukville and other popular areas are often available to assist you in finding a job.
3. Explore a new region of Cambodia, using the skills you learned in LanguageCorps training. You can create your own, unique experience teaching in Cambodia and trust that LanguageCorps advice and support are just a phone call away.
Are you ready to teach English in Cambodia? Email, call, or write us for more information - or apply now. Learn. Teach. Explore. Travel. Give Back. Get paid to teach English in Cambodia.