Want to Teach English in Cambodia?
With its history of war now an increasingly distant memory, Cambodia has become one of the must-visit destinations in Southeast Asia. Pristine beaches, ancient temples and exotic jungle, are just some of the compelling attractions of the country. Program participants are regularly placed in paid teaching positions throughout the country, and demand for English teachers remains consistently strong.
Training & Certification
LanguageCorps offers the following Programs in Cambodia:
Each program is summarized below, and further details can be found by clicking the appropriate program link.
Participants in all Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam) begin their adventure at our training facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, before traveling to their destination country. This allows participants in all 5 programs to:
- Meet participants from other programs – extending their LanguageCorps network and making great contacts for future travel or vacations while you teach English in Cambodia
- Participate in our most popular excursion to Angkor Wat, as well as spending a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville
- Learn about the options for obtaining an advanced degree and receiving academic credit for LanguageCorps TESOL training
The chart below describes what is included in each of the programs in Cambodia.
|TESOL Certification||TESOL Plus||Flagship||Volunteer|
|The TESOL Certification Program includes...||Everything in our TESOL Certification Program, as well as...||Everything in our TESOL Plus Program, as well as...||The 8 week Volunteer Program includes...|
|Learn More!||Learn More!||Learn More!||Learn More!|
The following are not included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country, and/or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.
The Flagship Job Guarantee - Cambodia
Following TESOL training, LanguageCorps offers three placement options for finding jobs to teach English in Cambodia:
1. Guaranteed job placement at a select school within our primary focus area of Phnom Penh. Assistance included as needed and requested: resume development, scheduling interviews, transportation to interviews, job selection, school contracts, and housing.
2. Job-placement assistance in other areas. LanguageCorps staff/alumni living in Sihanoukville and other popular areas are often available to assist you in finding a job.
3. Explore a new region of Cambodia, using the skills you learned in LanguageCorps training. You can create your own, unique experience teaching in Cambodia and trust that LanguageCorps advice and support are just a phone call away.
Are you ready to teach English in Cambodia? Email, call, or write us for more information - or apply now. Learn. Teach. Explore. Travel. Give Back. Get paid to teach English in Cambodia.