Flagship Program, Thailand
All Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) feature the same TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification course and training methodology. Click here for details of the TESOL certification. All Thailand programs include initial training at our facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia; transportation from Phnom Penh to Thailand; and in-country training at our facility in Pattaya, Thailand.
The Flagship program is designed to give you the skills and abilities to confidently live in Southeast Asia by providing more extensive support before your departure, during training and throughout your stay in your program country. It also includes guaranteed job placement within the local area of your training facility.
The Flagship Program includes:
- Four-week TESOL Certification course
- Thai Language and Cultural training
- 3 day excursion to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- 3 day excursion to Sihanoukville
- Welcome and Graduation dinners
- Airport pickup
- Tour of Phnom Penh
- Housing during training
- Daily transport to school during training
- Travel from Phnom Penh to Pattaya, Thailand
- US-based pre-departure support
- Visa assistance
- Comprehensive medical insurance including basic travel protection and emergency political evacuation
- Cell phone throughout your stay
- Corps Advocate support throughout your stay
- Guaranteed job placement and personalized placement support through your Corps Advocate
- Career-oriented re-entry package to help market your international teaching experience and enhance your resume
The Flagship Program Fee in Thailand is US$3,495.
The following are not included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country and/or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.
The Flagship Job Guarantee - Thailand
Following TESOL training, LanguageCorps offers three placement options for finding jobs to teach English in Thailand:
1. Guaranteed job placement at a select school within our primary focus area of the Eastern Seaboard (Greater Bangkok, Chonburi and Rayong Provinces). Assistance included as needed and requested: resume development, scheduling interviews, transportation to interviews, job selection, school contracts, and housing.
2. Job-placement assistance in other specific areas. LanguageCorps staff/alumni living in popular areas such as Chiang Mai and Phuket are often available to assist you in finding a job.
3. Explore a new region of Thailand, using the skills you learned in LanguageCorps training. You can create your own, unique experience teaching in Thailand and trust that LanguageCorps advice and support are just a phone call away.
Are you ready to teach English in Thailand? Email, call, or write us for more information - or apply now. Learn. Teach. Explore. Travel. Give Back. Get paid to teach English in Thailand.