Want to Teach English in Thailand?
LanguageCorps' Programs provide the perfect introduction to Thailand – a land of beautiful beaches, plummeting waterfalls, gilded temples, mouthwatering food, and smiling, gentle people. Program participants are regularly placed in paid teaching jobs in Thailand, and demand for English teachers remains consistently strong. Teach in Thailand with LanguageCorps and experience the adventure of a life time!
Training & Certification
LanguageCorps offers the following Programs in Thailand:
- TESOL Certification - includes a four-week TESOL Certification course, job placement assistance, two exciting weekend excursions, and Thai Language and Cultural Awareness program
- TESOL Plus - includes everything in our TESOL Certification Program, plus housing during training, travel insurance, and additional amenities
- Flagship - includes everything in our TESOL Plus Program, as well as a full year of comprehensive medical insurance, Corps Advocate support, guaranteed job placement teaching English in Thailand (see program description for details ) and more
- Volunteer - includes two weeks TESOL training, Thai Language and Cultural training, six weeks volunteer experience and eight weeks housing
Click here to view a feature comparison and pricing for our programs in Thailand.
Participants in all Asia programs (Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam) begin their adventure at our training facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, before traveling to their destination country. This allows participants in all 5 programs to:
- Meet participants from other programs – extending their LanguageCorps network and making great contacts for future travel or vacations while you teach English in Thailand
- Participate in our most popular excursion to Angkor Wat, as well as spending a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville
- Learn about the options for obtaining an advanced degree and receiving academic credit for LanguageCorps TESOL training
At the conclusion of the joint training in Cambodia, Thailand program participants travel to Thailand to complete their certification. The last two weeks of training, including Thai language lessons and practice teaching, are conducted at our training facility in Pattaya.
In addition to excursions to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville, additional excursions are offered throughout the year. Click here for a summary of the travel program currently offered in Asia.
The TESOL Certification Program Fee in Thailand is US$1,750.
The TESOL Plus Program Fee in Thailand is US$2,345.
The Flagship Program Fee in Thailand is US$3,495.
The Volunteer Program Fee in Thailand is US$2,595.
You can extend the length of your stay for an additional $150 per week (including accommodations, insurance and other support services described above).
The Volunteer Plus option allows you to obtain your TESOL certification by participating in our full four-week TESOL Certification course. Click here for a description of the LanguageCorps TESOL Certification course. The Volunteer Plus Program fee in Thailand is US$2,895.
The following are not included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country, and/or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.
The Flagship Job Guarantee - Thailand
Following TESOL training, LanguageCorps offers three placement options for finding jobs to teach English in Thailand:
1. Guaranteed job placement at a select school within our primary focus area of the Eastern Seaboard (Greater Bangkok, Chonburi and Rayong Provinces). Assistance included as needed and requested: resume development, scheduling interviews, transportation to interviews, job selection, school contracts, and housing.
2. Job-placement assistance in other specific areas. LanguageCorps staff/alumni living in popular areas such as Chiang Mai and Phuket are often available to assist you in finding a job.
3. Explore a new region of Thailand, using the skills you learned in LanguageCorps training. You can create your own, unique experience teaching in Thailand and trust that LanguageCorps advice and support are just a phone call away.
Are you ready to teach English in Thailand? Email, call, or write us for more information - or apply now. Learn. Teach. Explore. Travel. Give Back. Get paid to teach English in Thailand.