Want to Teach English in Morocco?
There are countless reasons that draw millions of tourists to Morocco each year, all of which make teaching English in Morocco appealing. Historic medinas, the Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, as well as the Sahara desert and both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines, all contribute to the incredible variety of attractions the country has to offer. Of course, it's also conveniently located for travel to western Europe and Spain, should you ever feel the need.
Training & Certification
LanguageCorps offers the following Program in Morocco:
- TESOL Certification
The four-week training course in Morocco includes 140 hours of classroom time, as well as 10 hours of observed Teaching Practice with local EFL students. The Program includes a combination of workshops, seminars and demonstrations, and is conducted at our state of the art Training Center in Marrakesh.
The TESOL Certification Program includes:
- TESOL Certification course
- Job placement assistance
The TESOL Certification Program Fee in Morocco is US$1,795.
Accommodations are paid in euros and start at approximately $400 (€350) for a shared apartment near the Training Center. A home stay with 2 meals a day is €460 (approximately $520), and a studio apartment is €550 (approximately $620).
* Approximately - the program fee includes a deposit of US$500, plus the tuition balance of €1,150 Euros, which has a fluctuating exchange rate.
The following are NOT included:
- Round trip airfare to host country
- Personal expenses (meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.