Tesol Certification Program, Mexico
The TESOL Certification Program combines TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification with a streamlined set of support services. The intensive, four-week TESOL training and certification course conducted in Oaxaca, Mexico provides participants with professional knowledge and skills in TESOL methodology, as well as teaching practice with local EFL (English as a Foreign Language) students. The TESOL Certificate you will earn is internationally recognized and will allow you to teach English in any overseas location. During training, the staff will provide counsel and guidance on CV (resume) development, what Mexican employers are looking for, and schools that have teaching positions. Teaching positions are readily available throughout Oaxaca, and elsewhere in Mexico.
The TESOL Certification Program includes:
- US-based pre-departure support and information
- Four week TESOL Certification course in Oaxaca, Mexico including teaching practice with local EFL students
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff available during training
- Job placement assistance
The TESOL Certification Program Fee in Mexico is US$1,995.
The following are NOT included:
- Round-trip airfare to host country
- Personal expenses (accommodations during training, meals, entertainment, local transport, living expenses, and personal shopping)
- "Upfront" costs following the training period, such as apartment security deposits and first month's rent
- Visa costs and fees
Note: To ensure placement in the program you desire, we advise applying two to six months prior to your intended start date. Late placements are sometimes possible; please contact us immediately if you are applying less than two months before your desired start date.