Here's how the LanguageCorps Application Process works...
- Complete our online Application.
- Applications are typically reviewed and responded to via email within 72 business hours of receipt
- For TESOL Certification Program and TESOL Plus Program applicants:
- If you complete the application thoroughly, we can usually give you an answer regarding your acceptance after reviewing it.
- You may be asked to provide additional information if the application is not thoroughly completed, or there are other questions.
- For applicants from a non English speaking country, you will be asked to contact the Admissions Manager for a brief telephone interview to determine your English fluency.
- If you are accepted into a TESOL Certification or TESOL Plus Program, you will be asked to confirm the start date you prefer, and to submit the US$500 deposit* to reserve your place in the program. Upon receipt of the deposit, you will be registered and sent pre-departure information. The balance of the program fee is due approximately four weeks prior to the start date.
- For Flagship, TeachChina and Volunteer/Volunteer Plus Program applicants:
- If your application seems appropriate for the program you have applied to, you will be contacted via email, and asked to call for a brief telephone interview.
- If the outcome of the telephone interview is positive, Flagship Program applicants will be sent a brief Self Evaluation Questionnaire. The essays serve both to validate your reasons for joining LanguageCorps and to prepare you to get the most from your experience.
- Upon acceptance, after confirming your participation in the LanguageCorps program you are interested in, you will be sent an initial acceptance letter via email. Upon receipt of the US$500 deposit*, you will be registered and sent pre-departure information. The balance of the program fee is due approximately four weeks prior to the start date.
THAT'S IT! You're on your way to an exciting teaching adventure abroad, as a LanguageCorps teacher!
**This deposit is deducted from the total program fee. Due to enrollment constraints, deposits received within 60 days of a program start date are non-refundable. Deposits received within 61-90 days of a program start date are refundable for 3 business days after receipt (minus a $25 processing fee), after which they are non-refundable. Deposits received 91 or more days before a program start date are refundable for 10 business days after receipt (minus a $25 processing fee) after which they are non-refundable.
Still have some questions before Applying?
Or, CALL Us!
Toll-Free (USA/Canada): +1 (877) 216-3267
USA Headquarters: +1 (978) 562-2100
Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM Eastern (USA) Time Zone